Yard Goats ALS Awareness Game
May 18 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- This event has passed.
Please join us for a baseball game during ALS Awareness Month on Thursday, 5/18/2023 at Dunkin Park in Hartford.
Portland Sea Dogs vs Hartford Yard Goats.
Gates open at 6pm, game time 7:10pm.
Tickets are $20. Ticket order deadline is 5/1/2023.
3 easy ways to order your tickets:
- Mail in the form below and payment to: ALS CT Chapter 4 Oxford Rd. Suite E4 Milford, CT 06460
- Order them online
- Call Anne at 203.874.0873 to order by phone.
- April 17 will be an essential webinar for all advocates who will participate in Virtual Hill meetings. Invited advocates will receive additional training on the “Dear Colleague” appropriations asks and other legislative issues. Specialized training will also be provided on how to be successful in virtual Hill visits. Participants will receive all materials and support needed to ensure these meetings are successful.
- April 18 will be a “planning/ practice day” that Chapter Executives or Territory Executives will have with advocates who are constituents.
- April 19 will be the Virtual Hill meetings.
All tickets will be emailed to you the week before the game.
Let’s Play Ball!